Day 76 – Today I am Grateful for…..
Since before Thanksgiving the main office of WWHQ (World Wide Headquarters) has been under construction - and today – it got all put back together. Filing cabinets are in place and at attention – bookshelves are dusted and free of sheet rock debris – and I feel like my life is coming back to center. Isn’t it funny how your surroundings can be symbolic for the internal chaos you can feel in your life?
I am grateful for….
- Having a good handy-person to do big projects.
- A husband who is so willing to do so much.
- An assistant who I don’t ever want to imagine not having.
- Friends who tell me how much they appreciate me.
- The ability to not take personally the frustration of a frightened individual.
…..my wish for you and all you know is prosperity and the good fortune you deserve.